Georgian company Touch is inviting entrepreneurs and developers to join the online technology conference ‘Tech Touch’ that will be held on 29-31 May.
Over 20 speakers from Georgia and abroad will conduct online lectures and practical workshops to share the latest news in the world of technology, innovation and business.
The fact that COVID-19 is changing the way we work is undisputed, but how this virus will shape our future has yet to be explored. As optimists, Touch team believes that crisis is a great catalyst for positive change. Trying to cope with the new normal, Touch is moving its second event of the year online. Participants will be able to join all the activities from home, using an all-in-one web application that will give them access to talks, discussions and even speed meet-and-greets with other attendees or speakers”, reads the press-release published by Touch.
Speakers will represent various innovative companies from all over the world, including XPrize Foundation, IBM, Respeecher, Amazon Web Services, Asana, IMPACT GUIDANCE, TWINO, Synthesia, Samsung Electronics, Fab Lab Barcelona, Aligned Research Group, WebTotem, ex-Lyft, Lenovo, Ernst and Young and others.
Key topics will include:
- Cloud technology for business
- Machine learning applications for business
- Cybersecurity and privacy when working from home
- Fintech – new solutions for business, retail banking, digital banking, startups and banks
- Future of travel experience
- Remote work: how the crisis will make us more global and open new opportunities
- Startups: what investors think, what founders should know to survive
- Future jobs: which paths can developers and product managers follow
Tickets are on sale now on the website – touch.ge/tech. Ticket holders will get access to the application by receiving an email invitation a couple of days before Tech Touch.
Source link Google News